Our mission is to become the ‘Asian Sefridges’ for Britain’s £300million Asian fashion industry.
- To meet and greet all clients and act as a Brand Ambassador for Xari.
- Keep up to date with our Brands, our Products and Industry Trends – and share this with customers.
- Assist customers with their queries and enhance their personal shopping experience.
- Work across a variety of retail departments and brands
- Manage stock, merchandising, styling and other retail duties.
- Retail experience is helpful, but not essential as full training is provided. (We value enthusiasm, common sense and a smile above formal qualifications).
- Working as a team player, supporting colleagues and maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct are essential.
- All Xari Associates will maintain a smart appearance with their own individual style within our simple Dress Code.
- Full or Part Time Associates will be required to work most weekends – with greater flexibility during weekdays.
STYLISTS / MANAGERS
- Xari is a brand new luxury retail concept and we’re planning to expand fast and stay ahead of the trends.
- If you have specific skills, experience (or ambitions) that can help us to grow, we’d love to hear what you can offer.
- Starting salaries for the right candidates can be negotiated way above standard pay rates – if you can show us you’re worth it…
- We are committed to Career Development & Training – so if you’re looking to become a Personal Stylist, Department Manager or take on any other senior role, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
You must be available to work most weekends.
Salary: £9.50-£12.00 per hour
APPLY: Send your CV and a covering letter to let us know why you’d make a great Associate at Xari.
Subject: Job Application